Account Manager - 3D Printer Sales Specialist
Konica Minolta is innovative, robust and continually evolving. From printing, scanning and copying to cloud storage and robotics, our award-winning products and solutions help companies to transform and move information faster. Our people make this possible. We strive to create and maintain an inclusive workforce as diverse and capable as our class-leading solutions. We actively encourage women and those from diverse backgrounds to apply for our roles.
About the role
Konica Minolta Australia is the leading supplier of 3D Systems additive manufacturing (3D Printing) equipment in Australia, delivering, supporting, and training our customers.
We currently have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Account Manager - 3D Printer Sales Specialist to join our team. This specialist role will provide sales specialisation to our many Account Managers, Accredited Representatives and Partners. Your expertise will be to take a lead and through your competence and experience convert into a sale for Konica Minolta.
In consultation with key stakeholders, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Sell and Demonstrate 3D printer and scanning capabilities and solutions to our prospects and customers. You will need to be passionate about sales, business development and growth. You will love the wins and always be on the lookout for new opportunities and ways to promote our brand.
- Evaluate customer requirements for 3D Printing applications.
- Maintain broad market and competitor knowledge to ensure credibility with Customers.
- Maintain expertise on 3D Printing at all levels - prototyping, manufacturing, new applications, maintenance, typical budgets of the CIO's, typical objectives, measures, metrics.
- Provide a supporting role in Additive Manufacturing solution development.
- You have excellent attention to detail as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have strong interpersonal skills where you are always professional when working with customers, other departments and team members.
- You need to be adaptable and have strong project management skills.
- You have a detailed knowledge and experience of 3D printers and scanners
- You have knowledge of CAD/CAM software applications such as SolidWorks, Inventor, Netfabb, Rhino, and Magics software and Additive Manufacturing industry experience.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Industrial Design, or related field is an advantage.
- You can work independently and in small teams
- You are inquisitive. You look for improvements and better ways of achieving outcomes for the clients and for the team.
- We will triumph together. Our team collaborates, empowers and supports each other. Our values are important to us and we want them to be important to you too.
Previous experience selling complex solutions into Department of Defence and other Federal Government Agencies would be an advantage.
- You will care about customers and relationships. This isn't just about selling and showcasing our amazing products. Our Customer Promise is Giving Shape to Ideas. We want our customers to succeed in their business, and we want our customers to believe in our business as much as we do.
Why Konica Minolta?
You will enjoy a collaborative team culture where you will be supported and empowered to contribute your ideas and identify opportunities to develop your team and yourself. We are dedicated to the values of diversity and inclusion and have a firm commitment to ethical practices and corporate responsibility.
Konica Minolta is committed to providing a working environment that is inclusive and fair to both women and men. Progressive policies such as our domestic violence policy; paid parental leave and flexible workplace policies enable our people to balance work and life responsibilities. We have been thrilled to receive a citation from the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality 3 years in a row.