Commercial Analyst - Graduate Level, NSW
Konica Minolta is innovative, robust and continually evolving. From printing, scanning and copying to cloud storage and robotics, our award-winning products and solutions help companies to transform and move information faster. Our people make this possible. We strive to create and maintain an inclusive workforce as diverse and capable as our class-leading solutions. We actively encourage women and those from diverse backgrounds to apply for our roles.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Analyst to join our finance team on a 15-month Fixed Term Contract.
Reporting to the Senior Manager - Commercial Reporting & Analysis, the purpose of the Commercial Analyst is to act as business partner and conduit between Finance and Sales by monitoring & reporting monthly sales channel P&L, and develop tools to track key customer account profitability.
In consultation with key stakeholders, your primary responsibilities are to:
- Measure & track monthly performance of various sales channels via TM1
- Customer profitability modelling
- Work with Account Managers to restructure unprofitable deals
- Assist with Sales and Commission reporting
- Develop automated Quarterly Business Review template for sales team
- Report on expiring service contracts for contract extension or termination
- Diagnose variations in prices and data and coordinate with internal stakeholders to make necessary amendments
- Assist Senior Manager with ad-hoc operational queries
To be a successful Commercial Analyst at Konica Minolta, we are looking for:
- CA / CPA (part-qualified considered)
- Strong business analysis skills and commercial acumen to build financial models
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills with collaborative approach
- Advanced MS Excel
- User knowledge of SAP and TM1 (preferable)
Why Konica Minolta?
You will enjoy a collaborative team culture where you will be supported and empowered to contribute your ideas and identify opportunities to develop your team and yourself. We are dedicated to the values of diversity and inclusion and have a firm commitment to ethical practices and corporate responsibility.
Konica Minolta is committed to providing a working environment that is inclusive and fair to both women and men. Progressive policies such as our domestic violence policy; paid parental leave and flexible workplace policies enable our people to balance work and life responsibilities. We have been thrilled to receive a citation from the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality 3 years in a row.