Konica Minolta is a global leader in digital imaging innovation. From printing, scanning and copying to cloud storage and robotics, our award-winning products and solutions help companies to transform and move information faster. We are seeking an organized, professional Credit Officer to provide high-level support to our National Credit & Funding Team and our customers.
This is an entry-level position, therefore the successful applicant will have:
- 3-5 years’ experience in credit/collections or similar role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong MS Excel and numeracy skills
- Impeccable communication skills
- SAP experience an advantage
We are looking for a person with strong verbal skills who can get results with their accounts (portfolio management skills).
Reporting to the Credit Team Leader, this role is primarily responsible for collections of monies owed to Konica Minolta in an important portfolio.
You will work closely with our internal sales & customer service teams to provide high levels of customer service, resolving internal and external customer queries on a timely basis.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be an enthusiastic team player
- Be highly organised
- Maintain your own ledger, ensuring customer follow-ups occur in a timely manner
- Identify and monitor accounts at potential risk in collaboration with the Credit Team Leader
- Perform regular banking & allocations tasks
- Resolve disputes in a timely manner and negotiate to bring payment into line with terms within an acceptable time frame
What's in it for me?
Konica Minolta is committed to provide a working environment that is inclusive and fair to both women and men. We are providing progressive policies such as domestic violence policy, paid parental leave and flexible workplace policies which enables our people to balance work and life responsibilities.
In summary you will be offered the following:
- Collaborative and flexible work environment
- You will be part of a large leading global technology and business solutions company, offering great career progression opportunities, who is committed to the values of workforce diversity and career development