Customer Support Specialist, NSW
Konica Minolta is innovative, robust and constantly evolving. From printing, scanning and copying to cloud storage and robotics, our award-winning products and solutions help companies to transform and move information faster.
Working with a team of talented and passionate colleagues, this busy role will see you:
- Deliver best in class support to our customers.
- Liaise with internal departments and stakeholders to problem solve and identify improvements for customers.
- Analyse and manage a variety of customer requests.
- Actively engage in maintaining a strong and energetic team culture.
- Identify ways to improve the customer experience and streamline processes.
- Experience in a Customer Service role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A Collaborative mindset.
- A Self-motivated approach with accountability and a focus on driving results.
- Willingness to challenge the norm to deliver best in class customer service.
- Demonstrated commitment to best practice and process improvement.
- Experience using MS Office.
- Experience using SAP (or other ERP systems) an advantage.
- Experience using Salesforce (or other CRM systems) an advantage.
You will enjoy a collaborative team culture where you will be supported and empowered to contribute your ideas and identify opportunities to develop your team and yourself. We are committed to the values of diversity and inclusion and have a firm commitment to ethical practices and corporate responsibility.
The successful applicant will need to be available for part time work Monday to Friday between 7:00am and 7:00pm (AEDT).