If you are looking for a role that challenges you to improve and presents opportunities to own your success, this could be for you. We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketer with a creative flair and a passion for web to join our focussed and driven marketing team.
Konica Minolta is a globally renowned business technology company. From printing, scanning and copying to cloud storage and robotics, our award-winning products and solutions help companies to transform and move information faster.
- Content management on the Australian and New Zealand site including copy and creative elements
- Collaboration with team members and other stakeholders
- Initiate structural or design improvements to the site in coordination with team members
- Ensure best practice in web experience
- Manage the design, build and scheduling of emails
- Own, update and report on email marketing calendars
- Design, build and manage Webinar event marketing requirements
- Work with team to design and develop analytics reports to provide insight into marketing ROI
- Deliver reporting to reflect agreed key performance indicators
Desired skills and experience
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- Strong creative approach
- Experience in digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent command of the English language with expert writing skills
- Experience dealing with multiple stakeholders in a busy, demanding professional environment
- Digital marketing experience including content management and email marketing
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite design software, particularly Photoshop
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Knowledge of web and graphic design tools such as Photoshop or Illustrator, HTML
Why Konica Minolta?
You will enjoy a collaborative team culture where you will be supported and empowered to contribute your ideas and identify opportunities to develop your team and yourself. We are dedicated to the values of diversity and inclusion and have a firm commitment to ethical practices and corporate responsibility.
Konica Minolta is committed to providing a working environment that is inclusive and fair to both women and men. Progressive policies such as our domestic violence policy; paid parental leave and flexible workplace policies enable our people to balance work and life responsibilities. We have been thrilled to receive a citation from the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality 4 years in a row.