Konica Minolta is innovative, robust and continually evolving. From printing, scanning and copying to cloud storage and robotics, our award-winning products and solutions help companies to transform and move information faster. Our people make this possible. We strive to create and maintain an inclusive workforce as diverse and capable as our class-leading solutions. We actively encourage women and those from diverse backgrounds to apply for our roles.
We are seeking a Part Time Billing Analyst (12 month fixed term) to coordinate all invoicing matters between internal department and key clients. Reporting to the Client Services Manager, you will be responsible for analysing data from multiple systems using SAP, Microsoft Excel, and the external System if necessary.
- Work with the internal Customer Service team to create, review and submit the quarterly consolidated invoice.
- Support the Client Services Manager by meeting, reviewing and answering any audit queries for the quarterly invoice as the billing SME.
- Run & review quality reports within each quarter to ensure any amendments are captured before the consolidated invoice is submitted.
- Maintain & distribute a issue log, ensuring relevant items are reviewed & resolved promptly.
- Regular database maintenance to ensure asset & financial delegate details are up to date
- Strong attention to detail & excellent communication skills.
- Billing experience, preferably including analytics & reporting.
- Be skilled in creating reports and dashboards for monitoring systems and processes.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and ideally have used SAP.
- Degree-qualified in a relevant field of study (preferred, but not essential for candidates with the right experience).
- Strong process and operational excellence mindset.
- Collaborative and approachable, able to interact easily with multiple touchpoints within an organisation.
Please Note: You must be an Australian Citizen to obtain security clearance as part of the role to meet customer requirements.
Why Konica Minolta?
You will enjoy a collaborative team culture where you will be supported and empowered to contribute your ideas and identify opportunities to develop your team and yourself. We are dedicated to the values of diversity and inclusion and have a firm commitment to ethical practices and corporate responsibility.
Konica Minolta is committed to providing a working environment that is inclusive and fair to both women and men. Progressive policies such as our domestic violence policy; paid parental leave and flexible workplace policies enable our people to balance work and life responsibilities. We have been thrilled to receive a citation from the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality 4 years in a row.