Industrial Print Sales Specialist (QLD & WA), QLD
About Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Business Solutions Australia Pty Ltd is a market-leading provider of integrated print and content management solutions and services, as well as industrial print inkjet technologies. We combine consultancy, award winning hardware and software implementation to improve productivity, reduce costs, increase security and achieve sustainability outcomes for our customers. Our Corporate Social Responsibility focus leads our values based approach to our customers, our employees and our communities. We are proud to support volunteering days, close charity partnerships, and a commitment to environmental sustainability.
You are an experienced technical sales specialist with a background in high end digital press sales or label converting. You have a passion for inkjet and future print technologies, and a good understanding of our core market verticals – commercial offset printing, digital printing, label converters, packaging and print embellishment. You are comfortable engaging with new clients, and enjoy educating others in the technologies and benefits of inkjet printing and embellishment. You are a good communicator and collaborator, and effectively partner internal stakeholders and external customers.
The purpose of the role of Industrial Print Sales Specialist is to expand our reach across the Industrial Print portfolio into existing and new business accounts. This is a senior regional sales and relationship role reporting to and working closely with local branch account managers and sales managers, dealers, resellers, and operations within various state branches.
In this role you will:
- Inspire and educate our sales team in these technologies and the opportunities they bring
- Assist account managers, dealers, and resellers in identifying and qualifying Industrial Print opportunities (i.e. cold calls, webinars, seminars, associations, events)
- Be immersed in ongoing development and learning across future innovations in this space and become a champion for these technologies in our business.
- Drive Industrial Print prospect development, sales calls, product demonstrations, proposals, and bid preparations.
- Provide focused sales expertise and lead the Industrial Print sales cycles within your regional area
- Manage a large portfolio of existing accounts and expand market share through strong prospecting and introduction of new clients.
- Implement the Industrial Print sales strategy within the business
- Provide regular and accurate reporting to the National Manager including forecasting, budgeting and project tracking.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of Company’s products and solutions and effectively demonstrate and present Company’s products
Experience, qualifications and attributes:
- Minimum of 5 successful years’ experience in both technical & strategic sales
- Experience with inkjet printing highly desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with substantial experience selling technology solutions required
- Work autonomously with self-motivation, persistence and a focus on attaining results.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to write and execute business plans and territory plans
- Strong Stakeholder engagement and management
- Strong attention to detail and well-developed analytical skills.
- Advanced skills in networking and relationship building internally and externally; demonstrated ability to motivate direct sales channels internally.
What we offer!
- A collaborative and flexible working environment, and a supportive culture.
- A growing package of employee benefits with a focus on health, family, and flexibility.
Konica Minolta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidate applications will be reviewed and considered for all of our career opportunities.