At Konica Minolta, our goals are clear. We aim to be a global company that is vital to society and an innovative company that is robust and constantly evolving. Due to growth, we are seeking an experienced National Contracts Delivery Manager to bring new efficiencies in the management of our client contracts and ongoing service delivery and relationships.
Reporting to the General Manager, Service Delivery, this pivotal role will see you:
- Manage the delivery of contracted services such as Business Technology Services, Managed IT Services and Software Services and information technology
- Responsible for the planning and implementing of the contracted services.
- Establish clear communication channels with the customer from a strategic and operational perspective.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and participates in client meetings regarding performance to ensure client satisfaction.
- Contract and Account Governance - establishing key business and professional relationships with appropriate delivery organizations to facilitate effective business relationships with regular service performance reviews including monthly Project Status Reviews.
- Engage with all stakeholders to align our service delivery with internal and external business requirements.
- Ensure compliance to all contracted SLAs and KPIs
- Manage a team of Service Delivery managers that serve as the primary point of contact to our clients regarding overall and day-to-day service delivery.
- Interprets, executes and acts as an advisor to service line managers to meet schedules or resolve technical or operational problems.
- Ensure that operational teams and subcontractors maintain a clear understanding of and deliver to client's needs.
- Promote the organization's capabilities and works to achieve contract extension or to win additional business within the account(s).
- High level communication, negotiation and stakeholder engagement skills
- Demonstrable track record in achievement of superior Service Delivery outcomes
- Experience with forecasting, data analysis & interpreting and making recommendations.
- Demonstrated capacity to manage competing priorities under pressure and to organise complex matters within tight deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of corporate processes including business planning & risk management
- Strong negotiation and contract administration skills
- Commercial acumen and leadership capabilities
- High level proficiency Experience using SAP and MS Office suite Excel desirable
- Tertiary qualifications will be well regarded