Konica Minolta Business Solutions Australia Pty Ltd is a market leading provider of integrated print and content management solutions and services, 3D and Wide Format technologies. We combine consultancy and award-winning hardware and software implementation to improve productivity, reduce costs, increase security and sustainable outcomes for our customers. Our Corporate Social Responsibility focus leads our values based approach to our customers, our employees and our communities.
About the Role
Our Sydney office is currently looking to fill two Field Service Engineer / Technician / Production Printing vacancies in Sydney. The role is responsible for the installation and support of High-End Colour and Black and White equipment. The role is to ensure customer satisfaction through onsite Corrective and Preventative maintenance on customer equipment.
To be considered and successful in this role, you:
- Have proven a proven track record in Production Print, preferably in the service of Colour Copiers and / or Printers.
- Hold a professional and positive approach in dealing with customers along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have proven troubleshooting skills
- Are an enthusiastic team player
- Have a strong mechanical and technical aptitude
- Have a thorough understanding of networking and concepts of digital printing, printer languages, desktop publishing applications, colour management and ICC based workflows is essential.
In return, we offer a competitive salary package with career development opportunities along with a fulfilling and rewarding long-term career potential.
This role would suit an experienced Field Service Engineer / Technician seeking a new challenge who thrives in a busy environment. You will enjoy a collaborative culture where you will be supported and empowered to contribute your ideas and identify opportunities to develop our team and yourself. We highly value ethical practices and corporate responsibility.
We are proud to support volunteering days, close charity partnerships and we are committed to environmental sustainability.
Konica Minolta provides a working environment that is inclusive and fair to both women and men. We are providing leave and flexible workplace policies which enables our people to balance work and life responsibilities. This year, we were thrilled to receive a citation from the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality.