Solutions Analyst - Production Printing, NSW
Konica Minolta is innovative, robust and constantly evolving. From printing, scanning and copying to cloud storage and robotics, our award-winning products and solutions help companies to transform and move information faster.
Working with a team of talented and passionate colleagues, this busy role will see you:
- Create customized product demonstrations for prospective customers.
- Provide technical and pre-sales support to grow solution sales revenue.
- Scope and define customer requirements, isolating key issues, reviewing solutions and presenting recommendations.
- Respond to requests for proposals and information from prospects and customers.
- Document customer requirements for a proposed solution to ensure optimal implementation.
- Collaborate with marketing to understand new product features and develop compelling product demonstrations.
- Research competing products and understand how our solution is unique.
- Be the technical lead in solution implementations, including installation, activation and training.
- Work closely with the sales team to improve and maintain their overall skills and knowledge of our products.
- 5+ years of experience with production print
- Demonstrated knowledge of a pre-press or commercial print environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Creative thinking to present our solutions and demonstrate how they can support our customer’s business.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, PC and Mac.
- A commitment to coaching and developing product expertise internally and externally.
- A Collaborative mindset.
- A Self-motivated approach with accountability and a focus on driving results
- The ability to travel as needed to deliver product expertise and solutions.
You will enjoy a collaborative team culture where you will be supported and empowered to contribute your ideas and identify opportunities to develop your team and yourself. We are dedicated to the values of diversity and inclusion and have a firm commitment to ethical practices and corporate responsibility.