Production Print - Field Service Technician, NSW
Konica Minolta is innovative, robust and continually evolving. From printing, scanning and copying to cloud storage and robotics, our award-winning products and solutions help companies to transform and move information faster. Our people make this possible. We strive to create and maintain an inclusive workforce as diverse and capable as our class-leading solutions. We actively encourage women and those from diverse backgrounds to apply for our roles.
We are seeking a Field Service Technician to provide an exceptional service experience to our valued customers. Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the installation and support of Colour and B&W equipment. You will attend client sites across the Sydney Metropolitan area.
About the role
- Demonstrated technical aptitude including troubleshooting
- A customer centric approach with a desire to provide the highest level of service.
- An interest in developing technical skills and a willingness to undertake training
- Strong attention to detail and well-developed analytical skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a self-directed work team
- The ability to juggle multiple priorities to ensure the timely resolution of our customers’ service needs
Why Konica Minolta?
You will enjoy a collaborative team culture where you will be supported and empowered to contribute your ideas and identify opportunities to develop your team and yourself. We are dedicated to the values of diversity and inclusion and have a firm commitment to ethical practices and corporate responsibility.
Konica Minolta is committed to providing a working environment that is inclusive and fair to both women and men. Progressive policies such as our domestic violence policy; paid parental leave and flexible workplace policies enable our people to balance work and life responsibilities. We have been thrilled to receive a citation from the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality 3 years in a row.