Account Manager - Education, QLD
At Konica Minolta, our goals are clear. We aim to be a global company that is vital to society and an innovative company that is robust and constantly evolving. We are seeking an Account Manager in QLD to support our corporate customers.
The primary purpose of the Education Account Manager / Business Development Manager (BDM) role is to acquire new business and retain existing business to grow company revenue in the education market sector.
The role involves solution selling including of managed print services (MPS), printers, copiers, scanners, 3D printers, automation software and services into the Education sector (primary, secondary and tertiary sectors).
In this role, you will be responsible for developing strategic relationships with new and existing customer accounts. You will be measured on achieving targets and expanding our footprint within existing accounts to reflect our broad offering of services and solutions.
The role requires a collaborative approach with both your internal and external stakeholders to achieve outstanding results.
Supporting you will be a team of senior level managers, solutions consultants, digital analysts, technical engineers and customer care staff that will provide a framework of success for you.
To be qualified for this position, you will be an experienced sales professional with the following background and skills:
- Proven network and understanding of the QLD in the education sector
- Proven ability to sustain high new business activity levels
- Strong Solution and Software Sales Skills
- Strong ability to navigate complex sales cycles and create relationships at multiple levels
- Ability to develop innovative solutions to exceed customer expectations
- Ability to develop new relationships to increase sales performance
- Commitment to face-to-face customer engagements continually.
- Strategic account planning skills
- A passion for business development and growth
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
What’s on the offer?
Konica Minolta is committed to provide a working environment that is inclusive and fair to both women and men. We are providing progressive policies such as domestic violence policy, paid parental leave and flexible workplace policies which enables our people to balance work and life responsibilities. Last year, we were thrilled to receive a citation from the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality.
In summary, you will be offered the following:
- Collaborative and flexible work environment
- Great career opportunity with a leading global technology and business solutions company