Remote Sales Consultant
Konica Minolta is innovative, robust and continually evolving. From printing, scanning and copying to cloud storage and robotics, our award-winning products and solutions help companies to transform and move information faster. Our people make this possible. As a Workplace Gender Equality Agency Employee of Choice, we offer workplace flexibility, support diversity and promote events and activities to support wellbeing. We strive to create and maintain an inclusive workforce as diverse and capable as our class-leading solutions. We actively encourage women and those from diverse backgrounds to apply for our roles.
About the role
We are transforming and rethinking our approach within our Sales team. In September we hired 3 Remote Sales Consultants and we have now created another opportunity within this area of the business. This role is a telephone based sale- person, looking after both inbound sales calls and outbound campaign calling. We are looking for candidates seeking to join us on this journey where we will partner with you to develop, train and mentor you to become a successful sales professional.
The successful person for this role will have a customer centric approach. You will play a pivotal role in providing efficient and effective support for the Sales team. Success in this role will be evident in the achievement of individual KPI’s and from internal feedback from key stakeholders.
To be qualified for this position, ideally your background and skills will comprise of the following:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Commercially astute to anticipate the future needs of customers
- Passionate about driving positive outcomes
- Enthusiastic approach with the ability to use a high level of initiative
- Proactive, flexible and ability to adapt to constantly changing environment.
- Ability to build ongoing relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Can do Attitude - The ideal candidate is someone that is driven, activity focused and willing to learn
- A sales approach to developing opportunities within prospective and future clients
Essential requirements for this role:
- Education or experience in Sales discipline would be desirable
- Have your own vehicle with a current valid driver's licence.
- Ability to obtain a working with children check.
Konica Minolta is committed to provide a working environment that is inclusive and fair to both women and men. We are providing progressive policies such as domestic violence policy, paid parental leave and flexible workplace policies which enables our people to balance work and life responsibilities. We have been thrilled to receive a citation from the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality 4 years in a row.
In summary, you will be offered the following:
- Great career opportunity with a leading global technology and business solutions company
- With study assistance, emerging leadership development, and access to world class online learning, Konica Minolta is not only a place you can have meaningful successes, but a place you can further grow your career.
If you enjoy:
- Working in a high energy sales environment
- Driving outcomes and taking ownership
- Building relationships
- Building your career