Account Manager, SA
We are transforming and growing and are keen for a candidate seeking to join us on this journey over and above selling our core product.
The successful person in this role will have a customer centric approach and ability to identify a customer roadblock and utilizing our Workflow and Process Improvement Technologies to optimize a Customers experience. This will be demonstrated by a candidates passion for innovative technology like 3D and how it can benefit customers in the Education Sector.
This role will be new business development and account management of accounts within the Education and schools vertical
In consultation with key stakeholders within Konica Minolta, your primary responsibilities are:
- Identify and develop multi-level relationships within nominated accounts
- To work with customers and project managers to manage fleet and solution rollouts
- Increase revenue streams and customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain your knowledge of the Konica Minolta offering and the vertical industries of your nominated accounts
- Maintain & regularly update CRM
- Developing an action plan to maintain relationships and regular contact within nominated accounts and opportunities
- Achieve the revenue target set out for your area/portfolio.
To be qualified for this position, ideally your background and skills will comprise of the following:
- Proven ability to create customer value through the sale of solutions and managed services.
- Previous sales experience in the education vertical
- Proven ability to develop account strategy, write and execute business plans
- Demonstrable presentation skills
- Proven business development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficiency with CRM applications
- Exposure to sales training methodologies (Spin or Ignite as an example)
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Business Development and Sales into Tier 1 and 2 accounts
- Communication and presentation skills
- Sales Resilience
- Internal collaboration