Konica Minolta is innovative, robust and continually evolving. From printing, scanning and copying to cloud storage and robotics, our award-winning products and solutions help companies to transform and move information faster. Our people make this possible. We strive to create and maintain an inclusive workforce as diverse and capable as our class-leading solutions. We actively encourage women and those from diverse backgrounds to apply for our roles.
We are seeking an experienced SAP FICO Business System Analyst to assist with our IT transformation journey at Konica Minolta. Reporting to the Application Manager, you will be responsible for planning, design, development, of new applications and enhancements to existing SAP applications.
- Work closely with subject matter experts, process owners and key stakeholders to identify, analyse and document business requirements and co-ordinate system enhancements
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Assist in the deployment of new SAP/S4 applications and enhancements to existing applications.
- Troubleshoot, identify and resolve technical infrastructure issues
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information science, management information systems, or business administration
- Minimum 6 years SAP experience with in-depth configuration experience of FI and CO modules
- Demonstrated experience in full life cycle implementations from scoping to Go-Live Support
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of FICO/MM SAP modules
- Working knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards,
- Extensive experience with core SAP FICO/MM applications
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Why Konica Minolta?
You will enjoy a collaborative team culture where you will be supported and empowered to contribute your ideas and identify opportunities to develop your team and yourself. We are dedicated to the values of diversity and inclusion and have a firm commitment to ethical practices and corporate responsibility.
Konica Minolta is committed to providing a working environment that is inclusive and fair to both women and men. Progressive policies such as our domestic violence policy; paid parental leave and flexible workplace policies enable our people to balance work and life responsibilities. We have been thrilled to receive a citation from the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality 3 years in a row.