Variable data printing (VDP) is a valuable solution for commercial printing and graphics companies who rely on the professional look and feel of finished products and the revenue generating benefits it can bring to their business.
Quickly plan and execute print jobs
- Customer data can be easily integrated with document design without the need for scripting or programming
- A huge variety of data, including text, graphs, colour with industry standard barcodes and personalised images can be easily incorporated into a mail merge or other volume print job
Convert multiple files into print-ready layouts
Planning production solutions that enable commercial, packaging and publishing print companies to convert multiple files into print-ready layouts make it easier for designers to create and change impositions, including:
- Intelligent layout automation
- Step-and-repeat templates
- Drag-and-drop functionality
Konica Minolta’s VDP solutions also personalise marketing documents using clever templates and guides to create flyers, direct-mail cards, certificates and awards. They also come with step-by-step instructions as to how to modify templates using information in an Excel database.
Intuitive solutions that save time and money
Using the latest technology, Konica Minolta’s VDP solutions can intelligently read data and decide automatically whether marketing materials can be emailed rather than posted, saving companies’ time and money.