Helping all Australians actively caring for the land and water that sustains us.
Landcare Australia is a national not-for profit that works in partnership with multiple stakeholders to support the Landcare community with funding and capacity building for on-ground projects.
The Landcare community is made up of approximately 6,000 Landcare, Coastcare, Bushcare, ‘Friends of’ and other community environmental care groups across Australia.
How Konica Minolta helps
- Annual sponsorship and Volunteering - Each year, up to 50 Konica Minolta staff around Australia use one of their 2 volunteer leave days to help Landcare Australia community groups.
- Workplace Giving—Konica Minolta matches 100% of employee donations to any of our major charity partners.
- Konica Minolta Workplace Giving Grant—Our Grants have supported an Indigenous language program with the Royal Botanical Gardens Victoria, drought education and abatement, and most recently a bushfire regeneration grant for 'An Area of Regional Koala significance'.
- In-kind printing—Konica Minolta provides support for biennial national conferences, and in South Australia supports South Australian-based Landcare events and program collateral.
- Skilled Volunteers—from time to time our employees are are invited to participate in round-table discussions to help bring Landcare strategies to life.
Working together towards the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGS). Learn more >