The Smith Family
Helping disadvantaged Australian children create a better future through education
The Smith Family is a national, independent children’s charity, helping Australian children in need to get the most out of their education, so they can create better futures for themselves.
With more than 1.1 million Australian children and young people living in poverty, the need is great. Innovation will be vital to ensure that our work equips more children and young people to thrive in the 21st century.
How Konica Minolta helps
- Annual Sponsorship—Konica Minolta sponsors 10 students in Learning for Life program including 2 Aboriginal or Torres strait Islander students, students with English as a second language, and female students pursuing a career in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or the Arts.
- Workplace Giving—Konica Minolta matches 100% of employee donations to our major charity partners.
- Volunteering— Opportunities include working on their Christmas Appeal organising and delivering gifts to families, mentoring and skilled volunteering.
- In-kind printing—Each year Konica Minolta prints posters, event flyers, and campaign collateral for the annual VIEW Clubs of Australia Conference and other campaigns and events.
- Annual Christmas Appeal—Konica Minolta’s employees and their friends and family as well as customers and suppliers purchase gifts for the many families supported by The Smith Family
- Printers for Christmas—providing loan machines at warehouses for the annual Christmas Appeal provides much needed logistical support for this important annual event
Working together towards the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGS). Learn more >