You’re about to go to an important but forgot to print your documents.
You have out of town visitors to your office who need access to one of your bizhub printers.
You have sketched your ideas on a whiteboard in a meeting and want to print them on the spot.
The PageScope mobile application lets you experience seamless mobile connectivity to print or scan anytime, from anywhere. Whether you are on your PC or on the go running to a meeting or to catch a flight. Easy to install, the app is available free for both Apple and Android devices.
To help you use this application to its full potential and maximise your efficiency, follow these steps.
1. Download and install the PageScope app on your IOS or Android device. It can be easily downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
2. Start the app on your mobile device.
3. Tap on “Select Print” to find your bizhub multifunction printer automatically. Then select and add the bizhub to your printer list.
1. To print, go to the My Documents function within the app and open the document you want to print.
2. Select the print settings and choose your bizhub multifunction printer, number of copies and finishing options etc…
3. Select print and they are sent to the print queue on your chosen bizhub
1. To scan, go to the Scan function within the app.
2. Scan the documents on your bizhub multifunction printer and the document will be successfully uploaded to your device via the PageScope Mobile application.
Now, with our new bizhub C368 and bizhub C308 models, you can just touch your mobile device to the Mobile Touch Area on the front panel to print from or scan to your mobile device.
Find out more about PageScope Mobile or Konica Minolta’s mobile printing solutions.