Solutions for Government
In an environment of significant fiscal pressure, it is more important than ever to make sure you are achieving value for money and sustainable procurement.
Achieve value for money
Achieving best value for money means not only meeting the operational needs of your staff today, but also optimising your investment over the long term. Choose office printing products that provide flexibility to adapt to the changing needs of your agency. Incorporate specialised print into your fleet so you can produce large format documents for marketing collateral, signage and maps in-house. Use our Optimised Print Solutions to develop strategies and printing rules to help make considered print management decisions, and allocate costs within your departments.
Our government industry services can help you:
- Achieve best value for money
- Digitise agency processes
- Meet ISM requirements
- Meet your sustainability objectives
Embrace digital technologies
Improve productivity and meet the Digital Continuity 2020 policy objectives by increasing your focus on digital processes both within your agency and towards the Australian public. Embrace digital technologies that support content management and digitisation of paper based documents and information.
Meet ISM requirements
Protect government’s critical infrastructure and confidential data while meeting policy, security and process requirements. Increase document security with authenticated print release, protected scan and capture technology. Our secure print services and experience help you to implement solutions in accordance with the Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) and Information Security Manual (ISM).
Improve your environmental footprint
Be certain you are procuring in an ethical and sustainable manner by choosing a supplier who is recognised globally for sound CSR practices. Reduce paper waste, save energy, and cut down your CO2 emissions.
Simplify your procurement process
Purchasing from an existing government panel will cut down the time you spend finding the right supplier and give you confidence that you are procuring a value for money solution.
Choose professional service from a trusted brand
Konica Minolta has a dedicated and highly experienced government team that will tailor a solution to suit all levels of government and public sector agency. We've been selected on the following panel contracts:
- Commonwealth: Major Office Machines (MOMs) – Equipment and Support Panel Major Office Machines (MOMs) – Managed Print Services Panel
- New South Wales: 2390 Imaging Devices
- Victoria: Document Output Devices Panel – Whole of Victorian Government State Purchase Contract (SS-01-2009)
- Queensland: Standing Offer Agreement for the Provision of Business Machines Queensland Government Chief Procurement Office (QGCPO-652-08)
- Western Australia: Business Machines and Consumables (CUA 25307) for Western Australian Public Authorities and other Approved Users
- South Australia: Document Output Devices Panel
- Procurement Australia: 1405/0827 - Photocopiers, Printers and Associated Products and Services