After a two-year break, PacPrint is returning for 2022, and the Konica Minolta team is excited to engage with customers in the print, label, and packaging market face-to-face once more. While we have continued to support our customers over the past two years through other channels, we are thrilled to once again have the opportunity to demonstrate our latest innovations first-hand.
We’re kicking off our return to one of the biggest printing events in the world with the highly anticipated official launch to market of the Konica Minolta AccurioPress C7100 series. The AccurioPress C7100 incorporates many of the features and enhancements of high-end Konica Minolta production engines and combines a range of innovative technologies to power business success.
In addition to the launch of the AccurioPress C7100, attendees can expect demonstrations of Konica Minolta products and solutions including:
- AccurioPress C4080 series: at an impressive 81 ppm, A4 colour, this highly versatile and agile press helps printers build for the future and offers dual-sided banner printing, professional inline finishing, high productivity, and exceptional print quality with real-time automated quality adjustments.*
- AccurioPress C14000 series: with inbuilt automated print technologies to deliver greater productivity, the C14000 reduces turnaround times to a new minimum while producing unparalleled quality and consistency print after print to drive higher efficiencies in digital print production.
- AccurioLabel 230 Label Printer: this digital label printing system offers enhanced productivity, job flexibility, operability, and excellent image quality with an affordable system cost. The unique toner technology gives good light fastness and excellent colour gamut all with a high lustre finish.
- GM DC350 Nano Label Finisher: on display for the first time in Australia, the GM DC350 Nano is the most compact unit in GM’s series of label finishing solutions. The GM DC350 complements Konica Minolta’s label press, the AccurioLabel 230, and offers a complete end-to-end label solution.
- MGI JETVARNISH 3D One: the most cost-effective point of entry into MGI’s complete series of sheet-fed, digital embellishment presses, the MGI JETVARNISH 3D One gives printers, finishers, and converters an in-house full production and prototyping print embellishment system without the need for screens, dies, or plates with its compact footprint. And, its all-purpose, patented varnish formula allows both flat 2D Spot UV highlighting and sculptured 3D raised special effects on a wide range of substrate stocks and media including paper, synthetics, and plastics.
- AccurioJet KM1e samples: on display in the ‘Showcase’ area, the AccurioJet KM-1e, Konica Minolta’s next-generation B2+ UV inkjet press incorporates the latest in inkjet print head design with patented Dot Freeze Technology and improved substrate handling and versatility.
Following a challenging operating environment over the past two years, now is the time for print businesses to evolve so they can succeed in the future. Konica Minolta is ready to help organisations take their business to the next level and is bringing its best and latest solutions to PacPrint in 2022.
Whether you're looking to diversify your product offerings or to save time and reduce costs, we have a wide range of products to empower the growth of your business, all backed by our industry-leading technical service and support.
For more information on how Konica Minolta can help you transform your business, contact us today.