Direct Metal 3D Printers for a Range of Industries
At Konica Minolta we have a global team of highly skilled engineers available to support you in creating innovative complex metal parts. Our 3D Metal Printers have a range of benefits that make them suitable for a range of industries such as:
- Aerospace and defence
- Engine Component Manufacturing
- Medical Technology
- Patient-Specific implants (PSI)
- Dental Applications
- Jewellery and art objects in metal and ceramics
Our team of dedicated service and application engineers can help you to define the best material solution for you with our range of material choice, including reactive metals and ceramics
Proven Industry Standard Metal 3D Printers
When you need 3D Metal Printing that’s industry standard, our range can offer you an industrial option for the production of metal parts.
Get a high-performance, high-quality alternative to traditional manufacturing processes, with reduced waste, greater speeds for production, short set up times and the ability to produce complex assemblies as single parts.
Our 3D Metal Printing process builds fully dense, chemically pure metal parts from 3D CAD data by melting fine powder with a laser beam, layer by layer. Break limits to part complexity with layer sizes ranging from 5-30 microns – giving you better part accuracy, surface finish and feature detail resolution.
A host of other benefits of our Metal 3D printer range offer you:
- 30% Increased efficiency in metal printing with direct integration of cooling channels into the blow mold with conformal cooling.
- A simplified assembly using a single-burner component containing nine under-cuttings and six internal cavities.
- Mass customisation capabilities with the ability to design and manufacture 1:1 perfectly fitted patient specific medical grade parts – giving you the cutting edge in 3D metal printing.
- Reduced operating costs through efficient consumables management systems.
- High precision next generation Additive Metal Manufacturing which will radically improve part design and produce products, components and tools with reduced weight, increased functionalities and better manufacturing agility.
- Enhanced fluid flow with advanced, high-performing turbine inlet guide vanes which have computed fluid dynamics and improved design giving you a 70% reduction in predicted shock intensity.