Returned goods cannot be accepted without a copy of the invoice for the returned good and must be made within 30 days from the issue date. When posting goods back to us, please include a copy of your invoice.
1. Incorrectly Ordered Good
Printer Consumables and Spare parts
If you have incorrectly ordered and received consumables or spare parts you have purchased, Konica Minolta will offer you a store credit or refund for the unused and unopened items you return. However, any shipping fee that you paid for the original purchase is non-refundable.
Please note the following:
- All items must be returned within 30 days from the date of invoice.
- All consumables with expiry dates must have at least 6 months lifespan remaining.
- All items must be in the original packaging, unused, unopened, undamaged and free of any additional shipping labels or marks. We do not accept resealed items. We recommend using different external packaging for shipping to ensure goods returned are in good condition.
- All incorrectly ordered or unwanted returns may incur a 15% restocking fee.
- It is your responsibility to pay the freight charges and insurance associated with the return. Konica Minolta will not issue a credit or refund on such costs.
- Please ensure goods are returned with a tracking number, as we will not issue a store credit or refund for items that have not been received by our warehouse.
- Goods that are shipped with ‘receiver to pay’ will be rejected, leaving the courier responsible for the appropriate disposal of the returned items.
If these requirements are not satisfied, Konica Minolta reserves the right not to offer a credit or refund. All rejected printer consumables will be held for 90 days. If no instruction is received within that time, the rejected item will be disposed of. There will be a shipping fee to return any rejected item back to you.
3D Printers cannot be returned if you have incorrectly ordered or change your mind.
2. Faulty Items
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
If an item within warranty is deemed faulty, you are entitled to a repair, replacement, credit or refund, at the discretion of the manufacturer and/or Konica Minolta. We reserve the right to decline a repair, replacement, credit or refund claim where any product fault is caused by:
- Misuse, neglect and abnormal use or abuse
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage arising from improper assembly or modification
- Damage to external or product packaging only.
- Damage occurring during your own handling and transportation of goods.
Please note any shipping fee already paid to Konica Minolta is non-refundable.
Do not dispose of any items you suspect are faulty, as we will require the items back. We will not issue store credits, refunds or replace any faulty items that cannot be returned.
3. Restrictions on Returns
- As a rule, we do not offer credit or refunds for returns where the goods are over 12 months old from the invoice date. Exceptions are made for some products where we have specific latitude given to us by the manufacturer of the product.
- Empty and/or expired items will not be credited or replaced.
- If the product has been tampered with in any way, the product will not be replaced or credited.
- All consumables must be sealed and secured to ensure they do not leak or get lost in transit.
- The warranty is limited to the cost of the goods only, as stated on your invoice, and is the amount you paid us for the goods. There are no implied warranties beyond what is stated in this policy or our Service Terms.
- Once we have received the goods, we will then evaluate them and contact you to advise you of the result.
4. Items Damaged in Transit
Be sure to check your deliveries upon receipt. All items damaged in transit must be reported to Konica Minolta within 48 hours from the date of receipt. Please email a photo of the damaged packaging and/or the products to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your invoice number.