Konica Minolta’s environmental strategy has defined much of the R&D that goes into the development of the company’s products and services for over 30 years.
More than just being environmentally aware, Konica Minolta combine environmental sustainability into operations and encourage the same of partners, suppliers and clients.
Konica Minolta Inc.’s EcoVision 2050 exemplifies the company’s global determination to fulfil its long-term environmental responsibilitiesu can be confident that Konica Minolta will be an active partner for achieving your sustainability goals.
With Eco Vision 2050, Konica Minolta aims to reduce the co2 emissions from products throughout their entire lifecycle by 80% compared to fiscal 2005 levels by 2050. The addition of “Carbon Minus” is Konica Minolta’s commitment to achieve a co2 emissions reduction effect that exceeds the co2 emissions produced by Konica Minolta’s business activities in cooperation with stakeholders such as business partners, customers and local communities.
Awards and certification
- In 2019 Konica Minolta, Inc. was included in the prestigious ESG Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI World) for the eighth year in a row.
- In January 2020, Konica Minolta, Inc. was listed among the “2020 Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World” (2020 Global 100) for the third time, and second year in a row.
- In Australia, Konica Minolta is AS/NZS ISO 14001:2016 Environmental Management Systems and ISO9001 and AS/NZS ISO 9001-2008: Quality management systems – Requirements certified and is a signatory to the Australian Packaging Covenant (APC).
- Cartridge Recycling - Through our partnership with Close the Loop we provide a cartridge and consumable recycling program that is free-of-charge for Konica Minolta customers.
- Device Recycling - We have an equipment recycling agreement with Sims E-Recycling and ERA (in SA) to provide secure end-of-life destruction / recycling services to the highest possible standards.
Working together towards the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGS). Learn more here.